Application and scholarships
To apply to ISU Frankfurt please send us your completed application form together with:
- Your current resume
- A copy of your current transcript OR a list of courses you have completed related to your degree
- A short letter of motivation: Why would you like to participate in ISU Frankfurt? What is your main interest in the program and what do you expect to learn?
- Early Bird Registration is until April 14, 2018.
- Program Deadline is until May 31, 2018.
Please note the academic program European Finance is designed for Business, Economics, and Finance students. The European Studies program is open to students from all academic disciplines.
After you submit your application, you will be notified within two weeks if you have been accepted to the program. We will send you an Initiation Letter and Invoice for the program. You have two weeks to pay the invoice. Once we receive your payment, we will issue you an Acceptance Letter and your place in the ISU Frankfurt will be secured.
International Summer University Frankfurt
The International Summer University Frankfurt is proud to offer scholarships for the 2018 summer program!
- Scholarships are available for a program fee reduction of €500. The scholarships will be distributed equally between the European Finance and European Studies academic tracks.
To apply, submit a letter of motivation for financial support, explaining why you should receive a scholarship (max. 500 words), along with your other application documents by March 1, 2018. Decisions will be made based on the quality of your application documents and your letter of motivation for financial support.
Please note: Applicants have no automatic right to this form of financial support. The International Summer University Frankfurt decides on the awarding of scholarships. Applicants who opt out of the housing option are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
German Academic Exchange Service
The German Academic Exchange Service offers a wide range of scholarships for international students.
Download the ISU Frankfurt Application Form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org